Top Social

Scentbird Review

|
Like many people, I enjoy wearing perfumes. Who doesn't want to smell nice? Generally I don't buy or own many perfumes because they're pricey and I only have 1-2 bottles at a time. I don't buy a new one until I've finished a bottle. I wish there was a more cost effective way to try many scents without breaking the bank.

I discovered a new subscription program, Scentbird, which is a monthly perfume subscription. The price is very reasonable and the amount is small enough to last a month. I could try new scents and have a variety at the same time. They have a huge library of scents to compliment all personalities.


The first step is to answer a few quick questions on about your personality and style. Once you get your suggestions, you can add them to a queue.


Packages are sent around the 15th of every month. It's exciting to open your mail and get a cute little 8mL fragrance. Your first package comes with a canister to hold your perfume. It comes with a nice velvet pouch. Simply twist the tube and the sprayer comes out. It's travel friendly and I can bring in on the go if I want to fresh up later in the day.

The cost is $14.95 a month with free shipping. You can also cancel whenever you want without any penalties or fees.

Get your first month free with my link! Sign up here!