Top Social

Morimoto Napa

|
Who is Morimoto? Masaharu Morimoto is a Japanese chef, best known as an Iron Chef on the Japanese TV cooking show Iron Chef and its spinoff Iron Chef America. He is also known for his unique style of presenting food. He has several successful restaurants, one of which is Morimoto Napa.

So far I've had the pleasure of dining here twice. I would love to eat here each time I visit Napa, but Napa has a lot of food to offer. This is just one of my favorites.


The toro tartare is my favorite dish and it's a must try! Morimoto presents the fish in a very unique way and the tastes are out of this world. Tip, make sure to ask for freshly grated wasabi. It'll take your experience to the next level.

If it your budget allows, go for dinner to try their pre fixe menu. Or if you're just going for lunch I would recommend their chirashi. Very beautiful plating and generous amount of fish.