Top Social

A Guide to Earn Extra Money

|
A lot of my people in my life would call my husband and me "hustlers". No, we don't push drugs or anything like that. We just frequently know how to game the system and get lots of benefits. Want to learn how to make extra cash on the side? Want to know about those deals we get? Whaaa?!

5 Boring Ways to Make Extra Cash
1. Pick up side jobs
2. Sell Stuff on eBay or Craigslist
3. Babysit, Dogsit, Yardwork
4. Sell your crafts on Etsy
5. Do online surveys


Awesome and Easy Ways to Earn Money Online
Now the real reason you're reading this post. Here are my favorite ways to earn easy money from the comforts of sitting on your butt.

Bing Rewards
I've been using Bing for over a year now and have made over $700. Basically you get paid to use Bing as your search engine and they have daily points too. You earn points and redeem them for prizes. My favorites are to redeem them for Amazon giftcards, Starbucks giftcards, or 1 free month of Hulu. You can also transfer them to Swagbucks points.

Use my link to get free 150 points once your reach Silver.

MyPoints
This is what I've been using for over 5 years now. It's super easy to earn points and they have a good selection of rewards to choose from. You get emails about things to do to earn points. The easiest is to click the ads they send to you. They also offer surveys and coupons to earn points. I'm lazy and just do the ad clicking. I made a special folder for MyPoints and check that folder once a week.

Inbox Dollars
A lot like MyPoints, you get emails to earn points from clicking. You get paid in cash once your eat $30. I generally enjoy the surveys here more since they're easier.



Swagbucks
This site offers multiple ways to earn rewards. From taking surveys to watching videos to playing games. I visit the site daily to do polls and watch videos. If you have time you can do surveys as well.

ClixSense
Slow and steady wins the race. You get actually cash from this site. You click on ads and spend about 5-30 per click and earn fractions of a penny, but they add up over time. If I happen to be on the phone for a long time or have some spare time I'll click a few of these ads. The earning is slow but earning a few cents while I'm on hold with the utility company isn't bad!


Ebates
If you're shopping online, you should definitely stack on the discounts. Use Ebates to head to your shopping destination and earn money back on your purchase.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



How about you? Interested in earning extra moolah? Have any resources to share?