Top Social

100 Happy Days - Week 07

|

Last one of these posts for the year. I didn't quite make it to 100, but whatever. It's still fun looking back and remembering all the great adventures I had this year. I hope you guys enjoyed reading about my adventures. Hopefully I'll write more in 2015.

+ I went to my first haunted house. Naive, I thought it would fun. Then I realized that I'm actually a scaredy cat. Still it was a fun experience and at least I didn't go through it alone. It's good to have friends that you can hold onto for dear life.

+ Had a late night boba run. Reminds me of my old college days.

+ The company had it's yearly event and took us all to Napa for a day at Castello di Amorosa. We got a tour of the castle, wine tasting, and a scavenger hunt.

+ We also had a team building event. Got to go rock climbing and put my life in the hands of my co-worker. Nothing like building bonds over the possibility of falling to your death!

+ They put up a real Christmas tree at work. Made it really festive!

+ I did a paint night with a friend. I really do enjoy painting. I just wish I was better at it. 

+ Hubs treated me out to sushi at one of my fave places, Mikuni. Their sushi is really tasty and they're created unique rolls that have individual flavors.

+ I love breakfast/brunch. I took hubs to try this new place called "Bacon and Butter". The food was amazing, but I couldn't get over the fact that it was run by a bunch of hipsters.

+ We made a 2nd trip to Vegas this year. I feel like this place is my 2nd home now. I really love Vegas during Christmas because of all the decorations.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them. Any questions or suggestions will be taken into account. Also, feel free to add your blog link or giveaway for me to check out!! ♥

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9