Top Social

100 Happy Days - Week 05

|
This summer sure has flown by, but I'm glad I got to have so much fun. Instead of worrying about the future, I tried to enjoy the little moments of life - enjoying the company of friends, good food, and the hubs. Hope you guys have had a great summer too!


+ I got to go kayaking as part of a bachelorette party. It was super fun to go out on the water. Kayaking is a tough workout, but it's also fun to just chill on the kayak. I think next summer I'll try to make a point to go more often.

+ I snagged a cute cupcake to take home for the hubs!

+ Hubs never buys me flowers because he doesn't believe in them so I don't know what happened to change his mind. He bought me some "just because" flowers. I was so shocked!! Even after being together for 5+ years there are still surprises around the corner.

+ I have fallen in love with figs.

+ Had the blessed opportunity to attend another wedding over the summer. It was a beautiful and fun ceremony by Tahoe Lake. I never thought I'd be one to cry at weddings, but I did!

+ Another sweet for my sweet!

+ This summer we didn't do many froyo nights, but we got one in at least! Sometimes a cup of froyo and good company is all you need to unwind.

+ Sometimes work serves these organic ice cream by Three Twins. They're really yummy and a great treat. I love their chocolate flavor, but really they're all good!

+ A 2nd bouquet of flowers?! I'm insanely spoiled! Hubs got me flowers for my birthday.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them. Any questions or suggestions will be taken into account. Also, feel free to add your blog link or giveaway for me to check out!! ♥

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9