Monday night when I'm talking with my hubs on the phone he tells me that I received a strange package. He was feeling the pouch and said there were many mysterious small things in there. He asked if someone sent me a bomb. Haha, how silly! Well I knew instantly what package it was by the way he was describing it - my giveaway prize from Joyce who blogs at Sparkly Playground!!
I didn't think I had a good shot of winning this since I entered just a day before it closed. Lucky me! I think by far this is the biggest giveaway I've won to date. Thanks so much Joyce! Really wonderful items.
Here's a list of what I won:
- MAC Lipgloss in Petite Indulgence
- MAC Lipgloss in Eurobeat
- MAC Nail Polish in Dark Angel (Frost)
- MAC Nail Polish in Mistletoe (Frost)
- MAC Eye Shadow in Piggy
- Dior Make Up Bag
- Anna Su inspired Mirror in Black
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Caress in 175 Violet Chiffon
- L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Caress in 172 Blushing Sequin
- L'Oreal Paris The One Sweep Eyeshadow in 819 Natural for all Eyes
- L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Eye Cream
- Dermalogica hydro-active mineral salts
- Biore Nose Strip
- Frizz Off Curl Keeper
- Mereadesso Face and Neck Toning Gel
- Sasa Smart white regenerating eye mask
- Purederm Green Tea Essence Mask
- Purederm Kiwi Essence Mask
- Forget-me-not Anti-Freckles Whitening Mask
- Daiso Face washing brush
Holy cow right?! Also these are my first MAC items. Can't wait to try out the lipgloss and eye shadow. Also below is a snap of the pouch my items were sent in. Joyce took such care to decorate it. Though I wonder what my mailman must think of me.